This post is also available in: Deutsch (German)
Openings for Revit Structural ModellersJob Opportunities for Structural Engineers & Technicians
Structural/ Civil Engineers
BE/ B.Tech, Diploma with over 1 Year experience on Revit Structure
You will be required to produce Structural Drawings & Details for Steel, Timber & Concrete Structures for Domestic & Overseas Clients, particularly from US, UK & Gulf countries. Your day-to-day work will require, reading and understanding sketches and drawings sent in by BimSrv Clients as well as directly interact with them. You may also be require to study applicable building codes, Client’s Office Drawings Standards and incorporate them in your deliverables. You will also be required to set up preliminary mock-up Construction Drawings Set for the Client’s approval & Comments and subsequently incorporate these into Revit Drawings.
The following key skills & experience is a must. Apply only if you have these skills & experience:
- At least 2 Years of experience on Revit Structure
- Producing all types of Structural Construction/ Working Drawings & Details on Revit Structure
- Familiar with US & UK Codes
- Prior Experience on Projects in US, UK or Gulf Countries
- Ability to communicate and write in English
The following are Desirable skills, but not essential
- Experience on STTAD Pro, ETABS
- Revit Architecture, Revit MEP
Fill up the form & Submit.
Make sure you select Opening Applied for from the Drop Down list